TGFOA Scholarship Services:
The Tennessee Government Finance Officers Association (TGFOA) is a professional organization whose purpose is to enhance the practice of governmental finance in Tennessee’s cities, counties, school districts, utilities, and special purpose jurisdictions.
Our objectives include providing educational training and informational updates to our membership relating to:
- Proper Procedures of Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Cash Management
- Financial Administration
- Debt Management
- Capital Budgeting
- Promoting Networking of Finance Officials within all Branches of Government in Tennessee
Our association is affiliated with the national GFOA and maintains contact with its staff to promote training opportunities and participation in annual GFOA conferences.
- TGFOA First Time Attendee Scholarship – Spring Institute
- TGFOA First Time Attendee Scholarship – Fall Conference
- TGFOA Scholarship for First Time Attendees to National GFOA Conference
- Carson Swinford Government Accounting Scholarship for College Undergraduates
- TGFOA Scholarship to the GFOA Leadership Academy
For information about any of these available scholarships, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.