TGFOA Member Services
Please consider joining the Tennessee Government Finance Officers Association (TGFOA), a professional organization whose purpose is to enhance the practice of governmental finance in Tennessee’s cities, counties, school districts, utilities, and special purpose jurisdictions.
Benefits of Membership
In addition to the excellent educational and scholarship opportunities offered annually to our membership, you will have access to the member’s only section of the website, which includes:
- A searchable membership directory
- A membership forum allowing members to post topics and receive feedback and insights based on the experiences of other TGFOA members, who may share similar experiences or suggestions
- Spring and Fall Conference presentations
- Sample policy and other best practice information from colleagues around the State
- Access to current job postings
NOTE – As of 2019, TGFOA will no longer accept physical checks mailed to the Treasurer. We have implemented a new payment software to accept electronic check payments.
If you are paying the membership fees with a check, you will need to complete the membership application/renewal form and choose the “Invoice Me” option for your payment method. You will NOT receive an invoice. Once the form has been submitted, you will receive an email with the link to process the check payment online.